Roof Hailed Out?
Trusted by Texas homeowners for 20 years, CeDUR roofing shakes provide are hail resistant and is the best long term roofing solution for your home.
Trusted by Homeowners for Protecting their Most Valuable Asset, CeDUR Synthetic Roofing Shakes are Class 4 Impact Rated, Hail Proof, Impact Proof Reliable and the best long term roofing option.
Get your FREE CeDUR roofing samples and see the CeDUR difference
Don't let hail leave it's mark on your home
Extreme Impact Resistance
CeDUR is the most durable synthetic roofing product that withstands extreme impact during hail storms.
what is hail and how does it affect my home
Hail is a form of weather precipitation, it is a large frozen raindrop that is produced by intense thunderstorms where snow and rain coexist. When large hail and strong winds exist near residential areas, homes may sustain considerable hail damage to roofing, siding, gutters.
Hail damage affects your home in many ways. Hail damage is more suseptible on asphalt shingles and can cause soft spots or bruising that may or may not be visible to the naked eye which can cause roof leaking and costly damage. Hail damage to wood shake, tile, or other synthetic products can be detrimental to your properties aesthetic appeal but more importantly. Weather is the constant
According to the National Weather Service (NWS), hailstones fall to earth from 30,000 feet, reaching up to 120 mph before they hit trees, vehicles and structures. These storms cause over $1 billion in damages to crops and property each year, the NWS says.
Hail impacts will also tend to loosen the hard granules that make up the top surface of the shingle. In some cases, hail will cause enough damage to break through the shingles felt matting and cause its fibbers to be exposed. Another way to tell if hail has damaged your roof is by checking the roof vents. Hail damage will often cause dents or marks on the metal roof venting systems. If we find evidence of damage to the roof vents first, it usually means you may have sustained shingle damage also.
UL 2218 impact rating tested by and certified by Underwriters Laboratories
BEAUTIFUL WOOD look BUILT TO WITHSTAND SEVERe HAIL STORMS
We all know that the one constant in Colorado is weather change. You can wake up in the morning to frost and snow and by noon it is sleeting which then turns to rain. By mid afternoon the sun is shining and the the streets are dry. Each of these weather events will affect your home's roof in a different way. CeDUR shakes are freeze/thaw resistant and solid throughout which give your home superior protection in the most severe conditions.
Made and manufactured in Aurora, Colorado we developed CeDUR roofing shakes understanding that if it can perform in the high country of the Rocky Mountains as well as the wind and hail belt of the Front Range, it can perform well anywhere in the world. Colorado experiences every type of weather phenomena imaginable including: extreme wind storms (the highest recorded non-hurricane or tornado related gust), intense UV exposure, rapid freeze-thaw cycles, wild fire, heavy snow fall, and large sized diameter hail.
CeDUR Roofing Shakes: The Best for Nature's Worst
- Is hail a concern where you live?
- CeDUR roofing shakes are hail resistant and impact resistant
- If you live in a severe hail risk zone CeDUR is your best roofing option
- Class 4 Impact Rating (highest impact rating available)
- CeDUR roofs are impact resistant and help protect your home in the event of a hail storm
- Our State-of-the-Art Polyurethane manufacturing process delivers superior durability and lasting wood beauty
- Insulation benefits - R-Value over 2.0 makes your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Extremely lightweight at just 170 pounds per square, CeDUR does not require a need for costly structural modifications
- CeDUR creates stunning curb appeal - unique grain patterns, color, and texture
- Solid product - no cavity back - no insect or debris build up
- The most durable, impact resistant roofing product available
- Molded from natural cedar shakes
- Homeowner insurance savings
- Low maintenance